Visa Data Manager (VDM) is a best-in-class data warehousing, analytics and reporting platform designed to gather and aggregate all of your card transaction data so you can make smarter—and potentially more profitable—business decisions. To help you better manage your business, VDM automatically gathers and aggregates billions of historic transactions and cardholder records stored and managed by Visa DPS. VDM then turns it all into easy-to-understand information about cardholders, merchants, ATMs and card activity and delivers it right to your desktop so you can get a clear picture of your business.
Visa Data Manager
Improves Business Management and Portfolio Performance
Key business metrics allow you to see where your business is going, build new strategies and devise more effective tactics. Get a clearer picture of cardholders’ purchasing activities and more efficiently target them for promotional offers, product initiatives and more. Insight provided by Visa Data Manager can help you uncover and assess opportunities and challenges.
Ready to use Reporting
Visa Data Manager offers a wide range of standard reports offering daily, monthly, quarterly, or yearly timeframes that can be easily customized for the specifics of your business:
- > Transaction reports. View summary sales volumes, including break-outs of PIN and Signature POS information, country and merchant analysis, interchange revenue, as well as denied, reversed, and stand-in information.
- > Authorization reports. Explore authorization response rates, authorization response rates by network, authorization transaction volume by merchant country, and more.
- > Cardholder reports. Analyze data by card number including card and activation status, expiration information, and card usage segment. • Interchange reports. Monitor merchant routing decisions by BIN, merchant, product, and network.
- > ATM reports. Understand ATM usage and revenue metrics at the terminal level for foreign and on-us cardholders. • Merchant reports. Compare merchant information by merchant category code (MCC), merchant country, interchange, and more.
- > Fraud reports. See confirmed fraud and Falcon information by fraud type, usage type, merchant, and more. Utilize VDM to identify common points of purchase for fraud events.