MISSION/PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Direct and Manage all phases and aspects of Card Processing implementations for Member Access Processing as directed by Supervisor to ensure outstanding implementation support to MAP Clients.
KEY RESULT AREAS/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Existing Card Processing Clients
- Facilitate the implementation of Visa DPS products and services for existing Member Access Processing clients. Implementation products include, but are not limited to:
- New Card Processing Clients
- Implement MAP core processing services to include Debit, Credit, ATM, POS and all ancillary products sold to the client.
- EMV Migrations and Projects
- Host Data Processing Vendor Platform Upgrades
- Name Match
- Instant Issue
- CMA (Card Management)
- New Bin Additions
- Network Participation Changes
- Network Business Enhancements
- April/October Business Enhancements
- Call Center Changes
- Telecom/Communication Upgrades/Changes, et al.
- Core Client Deconversions
- Responsible for writing procedures / creating project plans and keeping them updated for Implementation Department related projects.
Client Support / Relationship Management
- Plan, coordinate and conduct status calls with clients and vendors as needed throughout the implementation process. Provide updated minutes (documentation) and project plans to clients throughout the implementation process.
- Assist, as required, in the research and resolution of implementation issues prior to turnover to Client Services, Settlement and Training Departments.
- Act as liaison between the client and Visa DPS support staff.
- Provide client guidance and coordination of new EFT support services and products.
Scope, Complexity and Judgment Required
- Extensive knowledge of Card Processing Platforms, DP systems and processors, network implementation strategies, telecommunications, ATM connectivity, item resolution and daily settlement processes.
- Acts as liaison between MAP clients, Visa DPS technical staff and client vendor relationships in tracking, reporting and resolving outstanding issues.
- Has direct responsibility for analysis, development and delivery of Member Access Processing implementation-based outcomes as defined by the scope of current and proposed implementation initiatives.
- Has direct responsibility for outside vendors and agencies who participate/interface with the current and ongoing development of implementation-related processes and activities.
- Responsible for backing up projects of other Implementation team members when they are out of the office.
- An Associate Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Operations Management preferred.
- 3-5 years of electronic banking experience, including card issuance, or related experience required.
- Demonstrated excellence in the management of account/vendor relations, account/system resolution(s) and client service (required).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Proficient in computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, as well as database management programs required.
- Direct implementation experience in credit/debit/ATM/POS card programs preferred.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to assess, develop, and deliver implementation-related resolution processes that support the business plan that are within budget guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in person and by telephone:
- Communicate clearly in English with all individuals in a positive, diplomatic manner;
- Listen proactively and respond appropriately, addressing expressed needs with a satisfactory conclusion for all parties.
- Strong written communication skills:
- Assess and formulate written solutions that may include correspondence, emails, proposals, presentations, evaluations of current or proposed client and business activity.
- Exercise clear, focused written and interpersonal communications with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently, solve complex problems and propose solutions.
- Highly business-minded, with the ability to identify and offer creative business solutions.
- Possess strong computer skills, including willingness to understand and use research resources available through a variety of sources.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple priorities with attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and in pressure situations.
- Ability to work with Member Access Processing business teams, and associated vendors in a collaborative manner and as part of a team.
- Sit and work for long periods of time (75-100%)
- Read documents necessary to the daily performance of essential functions (75-100%)
- Competently operate standard office equipment: personal computer, telephone, photocopier and fax machines (75-100%)
- View a computer terminal for extended periods of time while producing documents, conducting research and working with clients (75-100%)
- Lift boxes and equipment weighing up to 30 pounds (15-30%)
- Travel offsite and operate a motor vehicle for moderate periods of time (15-30%)
- Valid driver’s license to operate a motor vehicle within Washington State.
- Successfully pass a background check.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor